Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Little Harmless Bragging ;)

I try not to brag too much about my awesome kids, but today it must be done. Aside from being beautiful and sweet, my daughter is super smart and talented! Two weekends ago, she won second place for her presentation on target sports (archery) at 4H District Project Achievement!

Rylee and her good friend Julia after winning at Project Achievement 


And last weekend she was given a "Superior Rating" at her piano festival!! She just started taking lessons in September, and was not expected to be ready to perform this year. But she has definitely exceeded expectations, and proved that by earning the highest rating! I'm so proud of my girl!!


"Air piano" ... A little mental practice while she waited!
All smiles!



No comments:

Post a Comment